Cataclysm Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm Guide

Hello zygor. i have been wondering about cataclysm. i know you and your team have been working to get this get finished. i am wondering though if you guys would have a early download before the game comes out so... if blizz has a early download option like in starcraft 2. Us player's could start playing immediately and get finished faster. I plan to definitely pay for the horde guides. I am just wondering if you guys would do a pre release for us players that suppose might go to a mid night release or have a early download copy from battle. net that they purchased. let me know- Alex

There is no guarantee that the guides will be ready by the time Cataclysm is released so I wouldn't count on an early release of the guides. You might even have to wait a few days for the guides to be finished after the Cataclysm release. We don't know definite answers so can only sit and wait.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

oh well..... i can wait a few days. i do hope zygor gets it done so i can do that Also cabby, why are u the one that answers all my threads first. i cant even think of one where you haven't.

Comment

It's probably just a timing thing. I try to keep up with the forums as much as I can when I'm not sleeping or playing.

Comment

Cabby's not the only one here. It's just that every time you post, Alex, he's usually on at the same time. Also, there's no guarantee that Cat will have the same digital download that Starcraft II does. We've noticed that whenever WoW has an expansion coming out, the lines at stores like Gamestop tend to be long (on the order of two city blocks at times). WoW has more exposure than Starcraft or even Diablo ever did.
          My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I think they will have a digital download. I think that's how I got WotLK.

Comment

I forgot that some people hate cold weather.
              My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

yea i dont like the cold weather. if blizz made that option. i would definitely cancel my preorder and pay for it immediately so i can play

Comment

Working...
                X