Dynamic setting for RAF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamic setting for RAF?

is it 10? the first couple levels pist me off in durotar. i am curious. plz respond asap, and sorry i didnt research this answer

I have used the guide for two different RAF accounts and while SiS did not exist the first time it did the second. I personally found that leaving the slider at default worked well for me.

All I did is look at the guide when it tried to send me to the other island and skipped ahead to where it came back to the island I am on. For example, I was on Eastern Kingdoms and when the guide said to go over to kalimador (or however ya spell it) I simply manually skipped forward in the guide to where it came back to Eastern Kingdoms. Between the skipping the guide did with default settings and my manual skilling Kal I did just fine. The downside is that at level 60 I did not have a single flight point other then on EK
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I guess i could try that. I just hate dumb quests ie: underwater quests where its not even worth it. but anyone else? what about dungeon grind?

Comment

I keep my guide at 3 levels ahead and it is working pretty good. But I do tend to skip ahead once it get 3 levels ahead but I have used the guide before.

Comment

I leave mine at 0 levels ahead. This has always worked fine for me when getting ahead of the guide. I disable SIS at 60 when I go to Outland.

Comment

i leave it at default too. I'm using RAF atm, and using a combo of Dungeon running with the guide and i just kinda pick and choose my skips. I make sure i get all the flightpoints though x3

Comment

I used RAF + BoA + guide for 1-58 on my current pally project. From 58-67 I did nothing but random LFG, actually disabled the guide. Levels 69-72 I grinded (no bots, at the keyboard the entire time) my pally outside the initial landing point in Howling Fjord (I actually got a ban and spent 4 days getting things fixed with phone support. This is BORING as sin but rakes good XP/hr in).

At level 73 I re-enabled the guide and have SiS set at 3. I do mixes of LFG and guide when I play. So far I am level 76 and the guide has me doing level 73 quests and I still am pulling in about 450k-510k xp/hr when rested. Since using the guide again at 73 SiS has not skipped ahead any and I can not complain as these quests are insanely easy and give me 24k to 30k xp at turn in.

* Remember RAF dies at levle 60 so I only have BoA for 60+
              Cairne Realm
              Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
              Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
              Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
              X