SIS problematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIS problematic

I just recently bough the zygor system and think it might be thoroughly usefull if you use it from the start. However I have a level 46 Paladin. If you 'scroll' to where it thinks you should be at, it expects that you have done all previous links the way it had laid out as if you had started at level 1.
    Is there a way to get it to realize that I dont know any flight points or where to go. It just says go here to get or turn in this quest ive never seen and points to the middle of the sea. Is there a way to get it to know my flight points? Is there a better mapping system that can be incorporated with it like a companion addon tomtom??
    Thanks for the help.
    DP

Yeah, this isn't like other guides where you can just go to where it says your level and start off already synced up. To get your character synced with the guide properly follow the instructions here: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php

I believe the guide will record your known flight paths once you open the flight screen at a flight master. As for mapping systems, I personally use the Carbonite addon and the guides work great with that. You can also use TomTom for your waypoint arrow if you want. For either of those you want to go into the Waypoints section of the guide options and pick the appropriate one from the drop down box.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X