Skipping quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skipping quest

anyone know how to turn off the skipping quest. i got a lvl 70 toon but when i complete a quest it would skip a couple. i just wanna do the quest line. and quest by quest that zygor set out. anyone that can help me please do and thx for taking the time to reply

Right click the 'Z' icon on your mini map, click the '+' beside Zygor Guide Viewer on the left, click on Dynamic Progression under that, then in the options on the right un-check all 4 boxes and adjust the slider to 80.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thx a bunch!

Comment

Anytime

Comment

o yeah i forgot to add something >.<" do you also know how to turn off the automactic skip for accpeting a quest. like i would turn a quest and before i can take up the next quest it would already be green. sorry to bug you again hehe

Comment

I think that was in the Extras section of the guide options. Should be 2 check boxes, one for auto accepting and one for auto turning in. Of course if you see this behavior on a new toon then that's Blizzard doing it and nothing you can do about it until you leave the starting area, at which point the game behaves normally again. There are also some other addons that will do this kind of thing too so check your other addons as well. I know Carbonite has a feature for auto turning in quests, so double check all of your addons if it persists.

Comment

Working...
            X