Alliance leveling guide lvl 21 step 52.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance leveling guide lvl 21 step 52.

It says click on the beached creature but its simply not possible don't know what Iīm doing wrong, got the guide while my char was lvl 21 and i right clicked on the arrow and it skipped by it self to the right point to some earlier steps in Aburdine which I completed and now I canīt continue.

It probably had you skip picking up the quest but is still trying to have you do the step for the quest. Just skip that step and continue since the guide only has you do 2 of the quests in that chain so skipping them won't really affect you much.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Still have troubles

it seems like that many of the quests are connected and I keep skipping quests because I canīt get them isnīt there anything there can be done to redirect the guide or something like it?

Comment

Normally the skipping of quests works just fine. If I remember correctly on the 'Beached Creature' chain of quests the guide doesn't recognize the quest properly so that may have lead to the guide's confusion.

There are some options in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide settings that will adjust the behavior of the SIS. http://www.zygorguides.com/help/dynamic.php
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X