This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change Zygor's Skin Color?

Hey there! Just purchased the Zygor lvling guide last night. After trying out the free trail I was so addicted that I could not go on without buying the full version. I'm currently lvling a Priest with heirlooms and the guides works wonders with those items! Thanks for an amazing guide! This will help my Priest to quickly get to lvl 80 and many more toons that I always wanted to lvl up!

One small esthetic question, I saw somewhere that the skin of the guide can be changed to other colors then purple. If that is correct, how can I change the skin?

Thanks again!

Max ~

Right click the 'Z' icon on your mini map, click the '+' next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click on Display, find the section for color and change.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Right click the 'Z' icon on your mini map, click the '+' next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click on Display, find the section for color and change.
        I did what this said and still dont see but one skin in the options is there a way to get more skins ?

Comment

There are no more skins right now. Zygor said he may make more later.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Holy bump, Batman! Closing thread for inactivity.
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by joeskid1 View Post
              I did what this said and still dont see but one skin in the options is there a way to get more skins ?
              Just so you know joeskid1, those instructions were for the old v2 of the guide viewer that had some different color options available at that time. With the new v3 guide, we currently only have the midnight color but Zygor has said that they might add more color options again at a later date.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X