Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I Share This With Friends?

Hey there guys!

Just bought the Horde Zygor lvling guide. Just had one simple yes or no question. Would it be possible for me to share your program with my friends so they can also lvl a toon with me? Or would they have to purchase there own? Do I just give them my user name and pass? If this cannot be done I totally respect that.

Please let me know.

Also, is there a term and condition page that I can view perhaps?

Thank you,

Max ~

the answer is likely going to be "no" just because if your friends are using it for free thats money lost to Zygor guides team, id recommend that you tell them about the benefits of the guide and see if they can purchase their on guide, peraphs the Zygor team could note your referrals and give you a discount on the dailies guide or something, but I wouldnt recommend your suggestion. your intentions are understandable, but not recommended.

Comment

True, I do very much understand that. They have put a lot of hard work, time and effort into this. My friends just like getting things for free because I'm the money maker out of the gang :P. However I will take your suggestion and tell them what you just have mentioned.

Also, I may be getting a lap top soon, can I have the addon on 2 computers at the same time?

Comment

Look at what Kamchak said in this post he puts it so easy.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6252
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Oh okay, I get

Thanks for helping me clarify this.

Comment

Working...
          X