Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide autocompletion started working for me

The steps I took to get the guide working (for no known reason) was:

I right clicked the options button to open the config window.

I clicked on create bug report and scrolled through all the jargon then closed it.

I went back into the config window as before and then clicked on all of zygorguides viewer subheadings (Display, Dynamic Progress, Waypoints, Gold Guide, Extra Features, and Profiles). In each of these windows I just scrolled down through them looking for any wierd settings, none were found. I clicked okay to close the window, and now for no reason I can figure the guide is working like it used to.

edit. I also disabled the minimap button as well as clicked off and on 'show the zygor guides viewer window' box in the config window

Maybe this'll work for some of you.
    Last edited by Ravister; October 14, 2010, 03:00 PM. Reason: Forgot a couple little things I did.

Originally posted by Ravister View Post
    The steps I took to get the guide working (for no known reason) was:

I right clicked the options button to open the config window.

I clicked on create bug report and scrolled through all the jargon then closed it.

I went back into the config window as before and then clicked on all of zygorguides viewer subheadings (Display, Dynamic Progress, Waypoints, Gold Guide, Extra Features, and Profiles). In each of these windows I just scrolled down through them looking for any wierd settings, none were found. I clicked okay to close the window, and now for no reason I can figure the guide is working like it used to.

edit. I also disabled the minimap button as well as clicked off and on 'show the zygor guides viewer window' box in the config window

Maybe this'll work for some of you.
    I tried everything listed.. Nothing worked .. Seems as though we may just have to wait for a fix, Which Zygor said they should be pushing out a release later today <3!

Comment

Working...
    X