Shaman totem quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaman totem quests

It looks Shamam´s totem quests no longer excist because he get the totems from the shaman trainer. Can Zygor remove these questchains from the Zygor Guides?

I think its to say that with this being such a major patch update forcing so many changes, and them saying it is the "first major patch" (expect others), that Zygor and the teams time is better off making the guide addons work for us.
    With that said, any of these minor instances in the guide can just be skipped.
    I think Zygor et all will be busy enough with getting these bugs repaired.
    Not to say these problems will be ignored, but there are higher priorities atm.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Yeah, we should see stuff like this removed after the complete re-write of the 1-60 guides that Cataclysm is forcing the Zygor team to do. Should only be a few weeks that we have to see those things still in the guide.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Now they even removed the quests to get the Shaman's totems? What's next, will Druids simply get the alt forms from the trainer too? I understand that the quests can be annoying sometimes but at the same time, doing them makes what you get from them worth a bit more since they took a bit of effort. Yea, I can hear you... 'Leveling took effort' - but for me, I like that it took a bit more for the Shaman's totes and for my Druid's alt forms...

although... ask me if I think we need to go back to not getting your first mount until level 40 when I'm on my lvl 24 Pally and my answer will be ABSOLUTELY NOT! lol
        * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Actually yes, druids now get their animal forms directly from the trainers without having to quest for them. Blizzard pretty much removed all class quested spells/abilities and placed them on the trainers at this point.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X