OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaman 1-13 Quest call of fire quest issue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shaman 1-13 Quest call of fire quest issue!

Hi Guys,

I'm up to Step 106 of Troll Shaman 1-13, quest is Call of Fire (Part 1), the guide is telling me to speak to the trainer at Razor hill named Swart but the NPC does not provide this specific quest that the guide wanted me to do. Am I missing something here? Did a little bit of research and it seems that the quest chain starts at Valley of trials and I have to talk to Canaga Earthcaller, so I went back there and the NPC is not giving out any quest, I went back a few steps of the guide (Which the guide skipped for some reason) did a quest but that did not unlock the quest.

And also is this quest important or is this something that I can skip? I'm a bit lost can't level any further as I'm unsure. Please help ASAP!

Isn't that the quest to get the fire totem? If it is you don't get it by doing quests anymore you should be able to get it at the class trainer. All class quests were removed by blizzard.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, that's the fire totem quest. Just skip any steps that have your race and class listed at the top of them for now. Blizzard just removed these quests with the last patch and they'll be removed from the guides with the Cataclysm release.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X