Prepay for Cataclysm guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepay for Cataclysm guide?

Since cataclysm is only a month away, will there be an option to prepay for the Cataclysm Guide so that when the guide is available for download we can just down load it with our Updater app?

We're all waiting on Zygor to make some type of announcement about pricing and I'm sure if there is a prepay option it will be part of that announcement.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This would certainly be a nice option for me as well as I am on somewhat of a limited income at this time. If I could prepay the Guides now, I would only have to pay for the expansion, and another 60 day card, next month, and not have to pay for the Guides at the same time, especially with Christmas just around the corner. I bought all of the Guides at the same time when I bought them so I should be up to date right now. If the upgrade cost is not too much, I may be able to swing it all at once but it might be tough.

Comment

One thing you can do if there is no pre-pay for the guide upgrades would be to go out to your local game shop and pre-purchase the expansion now, then you only need to worry about the time card and guide upgrade next month. It would all even out like that.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, I've been thinking about doing that anyway. I think I'm going to go up there this week and see if they are going to stay open past midnight on the 6th so that people can pickup Cata at midnight. I might just go ahead and buy the game card this month as well and then all I'll have to worry about is the Zygor Updates when the time comes. That won't be so bad.

Comment

We will be starting the first phase of our Cataclysm announcements this week. All the major questions will be answered including when you can buy the guide and how much it will cost. It's about to get real exciting around here soon.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X