Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in the lead

Hey there,
    I just bought your guide and after getting in sync with my level 57, I've been having a great time with levelling.

Though, I am still one or two levels ahead and I feel I'm not being efficient as I can be.
    Is there any way I can skip quests that are not necessary to waste time on? I just need to catch up one or two levels so I'm not ahead.

In the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options set the slider to 0. With that at 0 just let the guide skip what it needs to while trying to catch up to you. Don't worry if you're a level or two ahead, that won't really make a whole lot of difference on your leveling speed.

Once you hit 60 and go to the Outlands go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and adjust the slider to 80 and un-check all the boxes. There are some reputation based issues in Outlands and you don't want the guide to skip any steps. You'll probably hit 70 while the guide thinks you should be around 66 but that's fine. Once you hit 70 you can adjust all those settings back to where they were, drop all the quests in your log, and load up the 70-72 guide to continue on like normal.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Okay, so I could just fart around in instances and pvp until 70?

Comment

If you want to you can. The 60-62 guide and 70-72 guide are both fresh starts (empty quest logs to start) and are both nice spots to be able to manually select a guide without messing anything up. If you'd prefer to have fun in dungeons and PvP then by all means, do what you'll have the most fun doing.

Comment

Great! Thanks for all your help.
          Much appreciated.

Comment

Not a problem. We're always here to answer questions.

Comment

Working...
            X