OMG PRE-ORDERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
    If you buy the dailies and events now you get the cata upgrade for free. Also the price on it may go up later.
    Great news! Now if only I could buy it (initial, not upgrade). I am still getting Clickbank message "This product is inactive and no longer for sale". F5 refresh not working.

Comment

There is no upgrade availble for the dailies and events guide yet. They will release that later. Sorry to hear about ordering problems. Someone should be on later to fix that.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Not bad so for $55 I'll get the horde lvln guide update and the horde dailies guide +free cata update....
        I think I'll b buying em tonite when I get home!!!!
        LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
        Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
        Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
        Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
        Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
        Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
        Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
        Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
        Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
        Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
        Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
        Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

just wondering why older member will not be getting the upgrade for free or at a discount i have been waiting for this for sometime now. other then that i will be buying it as i have buy the dailies and the guild already. was hoping for a promo for us older member of maybe getting it free. but that's ok. keep up the great work.

Comment

I went in to upgrade

but they are already checked and it says my guide is up to date and it doesn't have an "update" button - is that because I purchased the Horde and Alliance Guide just recently and I already am set up for the pre-order for Cataclysm?

Comment

Originally posted by schmoozann View Post
              but they are already checked and it says my guide is up to date and it doesn't have an "update" button - is that because I purchased the Horde and Alliance Guide just recently and I already am set up for the pre-order for Cataclysm?
              According to the forum join date, you joined November 7th, 2010. Since that date is after October 7th, 2010, you will obtain free upgrades to both of your guides.
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                Is there supposed to be any change on the Zygor updater? I have seen no change on it and I bought it like 15 minutes ago. The news has updated but the available guides has not.
                There won't be any change until closer to the Cataclysm release. Definitely no later though.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ok. Thanks.
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by slandry1100 View Post
                    just wondering why older member will not be getting the upgrade for free or at a discount i have been waiting for this for sometime now. other then that i will be buying it as i have buy the dailies and the guild already. was hoping for a promo for us older member of maybe getting it free. but that's ok. keep up the great work.
                    We understand that some customers might not be thrilled about the upgrade fee. This has been a policy of our business with every expansion thus far. We tried our best to inform everyone way in advance about what to expect, and we tried to set the prices low enough not to empty anyone's wallet. We're sorry you're disappointed by this news but we promise that if you decide to upgrade we will deliver the same high standards of quality and great customer service that the fee will be more than worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by nin88 View Post
                      So is it better to buy the dailies guide now then or wait till cata I out?
                      I'm just wondering since I see too many mixed post about it lol
                      The Dailies guides will not be updated immediately when Cataclysm is released. However, these will definitely be updated and if you purchase now any Cataclysm updates are included. So if you want to use Dailies now, it's better to buy them now, since you won't have to pay anything extra for Cataclysm updates.

Comment

Don't complain about the price!! I just purchased the Alliance guide for $5 and the Horde guide for $5, but I wanted to show off so I paid $20 for the Cataclysm logo!

** It's all in how you look at it **

Comment

Originally posted by jasper8412 View Post
                          $20?? I know it's a lot of content, but I don't feel like that is a fair price, especially for members who have used your guides for a while now. Many months ago I was told that the upgrade price would be in the range of $5-$10, what happened to this?? That was a reasonable price, but to pay $20 for 5 levels?? Goodness. Sorry to rant, but I've been in the beta for months and $20 is not worth just finding a leveling path myself before release.
                          None of the Zygor staff or moderators claimed a price of $5-$10. The word up to this point had always been 'somewhere in the area of $20-$30'. Whoever said it was $5-$10 obviously never read the forums here or the sticky Cataclysm FAQ thread and was making up numbers.
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Question please....

Is there a way to buy both the guide and daily upgrades as one purchase? Or do you have to do each transaction separately?

Thanks

Comment

There is currently no pre-order for the Dailies upgrade. Zygor said in the video on the pre-order page that they are not sure when the Dailies upgrade will be ready and as such are not doing a pre-order for it at this time.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Kinda confusing when this is listed on the members page with an upgrade button.

"Zygor Alliance and Horde 1-85 Dailies & Events Guide Package
                                Purchase both Dailies & Events guides together - and save $20.00!"

Very happy with the guides and will be ordering anyway.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X