Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Font Size

Greetings,

first, let me say, I LOVE this guide.. it makes things sooo much easier, I now have 9 lvl 80s with the 10th one on its way (one of each class).. my suggestion is.. is there a way to enlarge the font size of the guide without enlarging the UI? I like to play with a small UI to give me more screen space, yet the font is really hard to read at times. I would love it if there was a way to increase that, (and if there is, please let me know how to change it.. LOL)

thanks again,
    Vekma, Drael, Squishygnome, Tognomeme, Pallyho, Slicerx, Megadruid, Sharron, Zultan and my next 80. Kloria all of Trollbane

There should be a slider to adjust the font size in the options. I think it's in the tab called display options.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, there are 3 sliders in there, one will control the whole window scale so you can scale it down smaller, one is for primary text font size, and one is for secondary (step number line) text font size.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The most recent update/patch (that went live yesterday) really caught me off guard when I logged into the game.

I knew something was up when I had to agree to all the terms of service again. When my toon finally appeared, the UI was all goofy due to the new "match your screen resolution" 'feature'. All the text, buttons, bars, etc were now very small (I run a very high rez monitor). Everyone on Lightbringer Horde trade channel was grousing about it.

Fortunately an easy thing to change. Just took a bit to run through all the configurations of the UI and Addons.

But for a moment, I thought I was viewing things from the otherside of the room, it was so small.

Comment

OK, boy do I feel like a noob.. thanks much guys.. I found it.. lol

Comment

Hey don't worry about it. Even though we don't like to be reminded of it. We were all noobs at one point.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

How did you fix it? Did you use the retarded scaling UI settings in the video settings?

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
                How did you fix it? Did you use the retarded scaling UI settings in the video settings?
                Posts in this thread #'s 2 & 3.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I think he was asking am88 about how he fixed everything being out of scale, not just the guide window.

Comment

The only thing I noticed was the waypoint arrow doesn't retain any adjustments you make to size and font size. You can adjust them in game but when you log back in the arrow and font looks it's original size. The settings are saved but somehow are not translated to the Arrow on login.

Comment

I think I saw someone report that helidoc. I believe the team are aware of it and looking into a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        I think I saw someone report that helidoc. I believe the team are aware of it and looking into a fix.
                        Thanks Cabby, didn't remember if anyone did or not so figured I would, combo of crs (can't remember sh&*) and not enough morning coffee yet...

Comment

Haha, most days I feel like I suffer from permanent CRS.

Comment

Bug still present in latest release.

Comment

Working...
                            X