Hi All, quick question new customer here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, quick question new customer here

Is it recommended to mix dungeons with zygors guide or to simply follow zygors guide alone? Does doing both hold any advantages of following just zygors guide alone? Thanks.

Originally posted by timbobaggins View Post
    Is it recommended to mix dungeons with zygors guide or to simply follow zygors guide alone? Does doing both hold any advantages of following just zygors guide alone? Thanks.
    Myself I just quest. But cabby another moderator says he quests while he's Qed for dungeons. To make leveling go faster.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

First, welcome to Zygor Guides.

All I can speak for is what I have done with my toons. I use both the questing guides and dungeon runs to level my toons.
      There isnt a toon I have leveled without Zygor's guides. The only toon I leveled using dungeon runs was my tankadin, and that was starting at lvl 62 or 64 to lvl 80.
      The SIS feature works with toons using BoA gear, and/or dungeon runs, and/or RAF bonus leveling.

If you want to break from the guide and run some dungeons, go for it. Doing that type of stuff satisfies my ADHD nature.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

So Zygors guide will always keep me on the right quests then even if i go ahead of it with dungeons? Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

And also what makes zygors guide different to quest helper? Is it because zygors guide picks the best quests etc? Sorry for the daft questions, i did previously use questhelper but found it useless in directing me where to actually go and quest.

Comment

And also what makes zygors guide different to quest helper? Is it because zygors guide picks the best quests etc? Sorry for the daft questions, i did previously use questhelper but found it useless in directing me where to actually go and quest.
            Zygor's guide chooses the best quests to get to max level the fastest you can.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The thing with questhelper, is you go to a town and pick up every quest in that town then having it send you everywhere on the map.

Zygor's guide picks the best pathing and quests and adjusts itself with SiS when you outlevel the guide.
              Personally, I do about 97% questing with a few dungeons every now and again. Already got my first toon to 80 thanks to Zygors.

Started the guide at level 32 after using the dreaded 'Other guide' and within seconds it got me on track and rushed me all the way to 80.
              Already started my 2nd char, a gnome lock, after Zygor which I'm sure other uses have done as well =)

Btw, welcome to the forums!

Comment

My first 80 was lvl 43 when I got Zygor, so there was some leveling off the guide.
                My second 80 was partial questing and partial dungeon runs.
                My third 80 was partial LFG, and questing while using RAF bonus.
                And on and on and on... I have put this guide through the ringer and it has always been nothing short of superior.
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The good thing about running instance is u get better gear ten u would from quests...so it also helps u kills mobs fatser too..I would only run instance with rested xp just to make them that much more worth it! And also having a few quest for the instances helps too!
                  LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                  Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                  Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                  Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                  Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                  Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                  Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                  Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                  Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                  Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                  Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                  Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA