4.0.3a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.3a

Hello all, as some of you may be UN-aware.. Many people are speculating the release of 4.0.3a At 2am Today. This is because the Pilgrim's Bounty was designed for Cata Content, and Rolling restarts are at 2am. We already have 4.0.3a Installed, So when they flip the switch.. all we have to do is download the Cata Cinematic and Login-Screens (about 10 MB) then once we log into the game, we get the Cata Cinematic.. and a completely new world. This is speculation, But Blizzard wanted to surprise us, And releasing it on Tuesday isn't a Surprise!! So, Will we have the updated 1-60 Guides at 2am *IF* 4.0.3a is @ 2am?

lol what are you on about

Comment

What EVERYONE is on about, Read the forums. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083359146

Comment

Very doubtful that it will be released then. I don't think they have ever done a patch on a Saturday. I'm on the PTR and there is a maintenance that went on before the 4.0.3a patch came out also a 200Mb patch too. And it went from about 6pm pst till 12am pst before it came up. So like I said doubtful.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Here's something more that says no. They never patch(hotfix yes) during a restart:
          We will be performing rolling restarts on Sunday, November 21, beginning at 1:00 AM PST. Downtime for each realm is expected to be minimal, and the overall process should conclude at approximately 2:00 AM PST.

Thank you for your patience.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

And like Blizzard has stated, They want to Surprise us.. NO ONE will expect the Cataclysm @ 2am, which is why it's perfect. Everyone Will expect it on Tuesday.

Comment

No, the real surprise would be if they brought the servers down for emergency maintenance at 5pm on Thursday and 'flipped the switch' then. It's only a surprise if it's at some day and time that people aren't already speculating over.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey more power to you if it does happen. But I just think it's not going to. If it does do you know how many people will be on live at one time tomorrow. Hope you don't have a high pop server because you may see a queue time of like 2-4 hours. I mean I'm on a medium pop server and have never seen it pop to high but I imagine it will.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Honestly I'm surprised everytime they bring the servers back up ON TIME... so if they want to surprise me, have them up and running after 4.03a by the time I get home from work tomorrrow... lol
                  * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Lets get back to the real question here....did you guys do your homework and have the guide updated for the new 1-60 zones or no? And when can we expect a release?

Comment

Originally posted by beefbowler View Post
                      Lets get back to the real question here....did you guys do your homework and have the guide updated for the new 1-60 zones or no? And when can we expect a release?
                      Zygor has stated the 1-60 will be updated during the maintenance period.

Comment

It's been said many times on other threads that unless Blizzard throws a curveball in at the end, that the guides ARE expected to be released along with the update to 4.03a... and then again for the Cata release Dec 7th (as well as other releases between those 2 dates).
                        * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...lgrim-s-Bounty
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hahahaha...... doing your homework you say?

The post about the cata release (linked by Cabby) was made 23-24 hours ago, long before your post. :-P
                            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

No, unfortunately, we did not plan ahead and do not have any 1-60 content ready. In fact, we managed to LOSE some of the 70-80 content, as well. Oh bother....

November Fools! bahahah :-D

We are aiming to have our new 1-60 guides available and ready for you to download by 12pm EST. In the end, we're really just aiming to have everything ready for you guys to download BEFORE the servers come back up from maintenance.

Sound like a plan? *fist pump*
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                              X