OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Zygors Guide work without burning crusade and WOTLK? How far can I get without?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Zygors Guide work without burning crusade and WOTLK? How far can I get without?

Hi, well long story short my old account got hacked, and i lost my cd keys.
    So i bought the original wow and made a whole new account with a free month on it.

Problem is i dont have BC or WOTLK.

Will the guide take me all the way to level 60 without me having to go to an BC or WOTLK areas?

if not what level will I have to stop and get BC or WOTLK at?

Sorry if this is on the wrong Part of the forum. (:
    Thanks for your help and time.

You will be able to use the 1-60 portion of the guide only.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey thanks for the fast reply bro. Thanks very much.

Comment

Your welcome Sorry you got hacked.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cassiiline View Post
          Hey thanks for the fast reply bro. Thanks very much.
          You do realize you don't need your CD-keys to recall your account... Righhhhtt?
          All you need is a form of I.D if they even ask for it, I've recalled my account numerous times and accounts I used to sell with little to no hassle from any employees.

Just call them, give them your account info, what happened and you should be golden. If they do require the forms and ID, give them a state licensed ID or your passport.

Then of course, GET A FREAKING AUTHENTICATOR!

Comment

Never thought i'd say this but listen to the FOOL
            LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
            Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
            Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
            Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
            Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
            Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
            Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
            Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
            Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
            Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
            Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
            Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
              All you need is a form of I.D if they even ask for it, I've recalled my account numerous times and accounts I used to sell with little to no hassle from any employees.
              Wait, what? Do I understand you correctly when you say that you have sold your account and then you reclaimed your account without notifying the buyer or getting his consent? If that is so and I have not misunderstood you somehow then I would have to say that is not a nice thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyflyer View Post
                Wait, what? Do I understand you correctly when you say that you have sold your account and then you reclaimed your account without notifying the buyer or getting his consent? If that is so and I have not misunderstood you somehow then I would have to say that is not a nice thing to do.
                No, I've recalled in the process that they try to scam me by paying with fake paypals and CC's or they recall their money.

There was a time I traded my original account for someone elses toon. A year later he recalled his account, I recalled mine.

When I did buy/sell/trade I was as legit as possible. (besides the fact it's all against the ToS)
                Last edited by dudedafool; November 22, 2010, 11:48 AM. Reason: Fixedddd.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
                  No, I've recalled in the process that they try to scam me by paying with fake paypals and CC's or they recall their money.

There was a time I traded my original account for someone elses toon. A year later he recalled his account, I recalled mine.

When I did buy/sell/trade I was as legit as possible. (besides the fact it's all illegal)
                  I hope that people realize that buying/selling/trading of accounts, toons or items is NOT illegal... you cannot be arrested nor put in jail for doing any of that. However, it is against Blizzards TOS and you CAN get your account(s) banned - if you are caught.

Dudedafool... I'm sure you knew that... just posting it for anyone else that reads this.
                  * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
                    I hope that people realize that buying/selling/trading of accounts, toons or items is NOT illegal... you cannot be arrested nor put in jail for doing any of that. However, it is against Blizzards TOS and you CAN get your account(s) banned - if you are caught.

Dudedafool... I'm sure you knew that... just posting it for anyone else that reads this.
                    Derpderpderp, I need to rephrase better. Thanks for catching that for me Voltec.

I did in fact mean that it's against Blizzards TOS. Obviously not something that your local police officer will come and knock down your door for.

Comment

Working...
                    X