Where should I park my 6 level 80s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where should I park my 6 level 80s?

Not sure where the guilde for 80 to 85 will start or where the transportation to the new zones are.

If anyone knows the closest place to park my characters I'd very much appreciate the information. I really can't wait to get started on Cata leveling.

Thanks,

Zeffin

Orgrimmar for the horde and Stormwind for Alliance.

Comment

A bit late now. You will be rezed where your hearth is set to once you log in.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        A bit late now. You will be rezed where your hearth is set to once you log in.
        Question... How would I now get to Shadowmoon valley? Since the servers are restarting, there will hopefully a ton of eggs out to get me to exalted.

I can't fly to Dal now and tele to Shatt. So will I need to go to the mage's quater in SW and take the port outside of the BC gate then fly to shadowmoon?

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
          Question... How would I now get to Shadowmoon valley? Since the servers are restarting, there will hopefully a ton of eggs out to get me to exalted.

I can't fly to Dal now and tele to Shatt. So will I need to go to the mage's quater in SW and take the port outside of the BC gate then fly to shadowmoon?
          Sounds about right.

Or, find a mage thats not being an azzhole that can port you.
          There are some mages that plan on charging unreal and just stupid fees for a port.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

That sounds like the fastest route you have there, as long as Blizzard didn't decide to remove the port over to Blasted Lands.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You can take a portal to the blasted lands from any major city. Go through the Dark Portal. Then Fly yourself or take a Flying Taxi there.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Blasted lands Portals have not been removed.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                  Blasted lands Portals have not been removed.
                  That you know of. Don't know what they might have decided to do since they took down the Beta and PTR stuff.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                    That you know of. Don't know what they might have decided to do since they took down the Beta and PTR stuff.
                    There has been no announcement made about them being removed. Those would be pretty big of a removal. They would have included them in the announcement of the removal of the other portals. They were still there last night in the PTR.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

If I'm going to teleport somewhere I'll announce it and folk can join me for free Otherwise I'll be happy with a small tip, or even a small tip plus reagent.

Comment

Working...
                      X