lvling from 80-85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lvling from 80-85

just a question that i wanted to ask, the other day i bought the zygor leveling guide from 1-85, but right now i cant find any info on quests or anything for when cata hits, will there be a patch or somthing that i will have to DL on release night or somthing?

The plan so far is that you will be downloading the upgrade when the servers go down for maintenance. That's if blizzard doesn't change something.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ah ok cool thanks

Comment

actually in a few blue posts i have read that the servers will not go down to roll in cataclysm. at midnight you will just have access to cataclysm if you have your account upgraded. so if you paid for an online update and have updated and installed the patches you are gtg at midnight. the impression that i got is that they wanted it to be seamless with the exception of you having to install the new game or update your account. a digital download fixes this problem for you.

if there was another server downtime you were referring to i apologize. and please let me know, i am interested in getting the cata version of the guide and having it ready to go ASAP. )

S

Comment

I think it's just assumed that the servers will go down no matter what they say simply because Blizzard can't do anything right.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            I think it's just assumed that the servers will go down no matter what they say simply because Blizzard can't do anything right.
            I agree, look at WOTLK as a whole. Horrible. The entire expansion I was wishing they would just roll back and we'd go back to BC or vanilla.

Comment

Working...
            X