Choking on this quest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choking on this quest.

I'm in Zul'Drak, level 76 on step 64 and the guide is telling me to pick up 'Writhing Choker' from the 'Withered Troll' mobs.

From this quest item, the guide tells me to accept the quest 'Darkness Calling' and once turned in to accept 'Close Call'.

Problem being, I picked up a quest item from the same mobs called 'Unliving Choker' and accepted a quest called 'An invitation of sorts...'. When I turned that in I was offered a quest called 'Close Call' instead of the quest I was told to accept by the guide, which is called 'Near Miss'.

I'm wondering if this is a change in the game, or simply one of those things where you can get one or the other. I searched the quests on Thottbot and it certainly seems that way.

Anyway, I'm looking for a suggestion as to what to do but also letting you guys know this caused some confusion.

p.s. Loving the guides so far, I love questing in zombie mode.

It's just the quest names in the guides are wrong. If you ignore the quest names for that chain (think it's only about 5 quests) the rest of the information for those steps should be correct, i.e. it should still point you to the correct spots and mobs to kill.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alright, thanks again for your quick help Cabby.

Comment

Working...
      X