Fast forward not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast forward not working

Since i downloaded the new cata guide it no longer fast forwards thru the blue quests or allows me to right click and fast forward to get up to the step i need to be at.

You didn't look around much before posting did you? lol

It's a very known issue - they are working hard on it...

and for more info from Zygor:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...n-3.0-Revealed!

PS. You haven't downloaded the Cata version yet because it hasn't been set for download - that happens next Monday the 6th. You have the WOLK with the 4.03a updates... (what we all have at this point).
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Perhaps Cabby, Chaos, and Kamchak need to do a "tween" landing page for the forums that says in big orange (*cough*) letters,

YES, WE KNOW ABOUT THE FAST FORWARD FEATURE NOT FUNCTIONING. PLEASE SEE THIS LINK FOR DETAILS.

At least it will keep Kam from injuring himself as he /headdesk's himself for the umpteenth time.

Comment

Haha, we don't have that kind of power in the forums to create a landing page.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

What would REALLY be good for the Mods would be a Mod editable text file that was read in and inserted into the Post and Reply page. Then they could put in something like 5 to 6 items that were the current 'known issues' that everybody and their brother were trying to post about. The forum could simply include them into the post and reply pages right at the top... in a bold box with a title of something like: Known Issues, currently being worked on...

As a programmer / scripter, something like that isn't that hard. I'm sure that since they have people that program the guide add-on, that they also have the talent to hack the forum code - probably already doing that for some of their functionality. It would save the Mods TONS of time by being able to pop-up current hot issues into the text file and then it would be automagically included and appear right in front of the people as they were posting.

Now, would some people completely ignore the bolded box? Yep... You could put it in red neon and flashing and some people woudn't see it... but it would reduce a considerable amount of the "Hey the skip quests thingy isn't working" posts - and with a bit of modification could even include other 'Hot Topics' - so one of the topics could be "Why do I have to pay for Upgrades" and have it link to the official answer...

It might take a little bit of imagination and a wee bit of scripting work, but it would save the Mods 10s of hours per week in my estimation...
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Working...
          X