OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought the new version of the guide but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the new version of the guide but...

Hi, upgraded my WOTLK guide to the Cataclysm one about 10minutes ago but I think the guide is still the WOTLK guide instead of the Cataclysm one because it has quests that aren't there anymore and the guide looks exactly the same.
    I was wondering if there was any way to fix this or you have to wait till cataclysm for it to work.
    Thanks

Zygor is going to release the Cata upgrades when Cata comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by leeboy262 View Post
      Hi, upgraded my WOTLK guide to the Cataclysm one about 10minutes ago but I think the guide is still the WOTLK guide instead of the Cataclysm one because it has quests that aren't there anymore and the guide looks exactly the same.
      I was wondering if there was any way to fix this or you have to wait till cataclysm for it to work.
      Thanks
      Are you sure your guide is completely up to date?

Be sure to check your zygor updater, and be sure your username and PW are there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
        Zygor is going to release the Cata upgrades when Cata comes out.
        And if you're looking for 80-85 guides then Dulak is correct.

Comment

No i've made a warlock which is now level 34 but loads of the quests arent there because of the shattering loads of them are gone. That's why I think It hasn't updated for the 1-80 guides. Ive went onto zygor guides updater, updated it, repaired it and used winrar to put it in the right file. Please can a support member check it to see if it has worked.
          Although I have levelled a mage from 1-80 with the zygor WOTLK guide before.

Comment

The only thing that has been released is the rewrite of the quests of 1-60. The 80-85 stuff will not be released until Dec. 6 the day before cataclysm. The newest version of the guide is 2.0.1521 last I looked.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Right now with the SIS not working it's not easy to find a spot in the guides that have quests available because Blizzard made a large portion of the new quests chained together. If the guide tells you to go to a spot to get a quest and it's not there it means the previous quests in the chain weren't done.

To try to find a spot in the guides just scroll back thru the guides until you see a step that wants you to pick up a FP. A lot of the time (not always) you'll be able to find some quests in that new area that the guide wants you to get and you can start getting in sync with the guides again.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X