Missing 63-80 of the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing 63-80 of the guide

This might have already been answered but I didn't have any luck finding it in the forums, so here goes. After the last big WoW patch I've noticed I'm missing the last part of the 1-80 guide. It goes upto Outlands level 62 now. I'm guessing that it's being worked on by the Zygor staff to make the miracle of it matching all the Blizz changes. If this is the case when will the last 17 levels be added back to the guide? I'm sure it's a HUGE job basically re-writing the guide almost in it's entirety just to keep it working right with all the game changes. As always the guides awesome I just used it for my dailies and am working on the storm peaks section wich is fine. It's just the last 63-80 levels I seem to be missing. I've added a few screen shots to show you what I'm looking at when I try to get the last part open.

WoWScrnShot_120110_014015.jpgWoWScrnShot_113010_235848.jpg
    Undead Warlock level 80
    Tauren Shaman level 80
    Tauren Druid level 80
    B Elf Paladin level 80
    Orc hunter level 54
    B Elf mage level 47
    All but 2 levels completely with Zygor's guides

Run the Zygor Updater, click the Settings button, make sure your Zygor website username and password are in the right boxes, click OK, click Repair. That should hopefully fix it for you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by hoozyurdaddy View Post
      This might have already been answered but I didn't have any luck finding it in the forums, so here goes. After the last big WoW patch I've noticed I'm missing the last part of the 1-80 guide. It goes upto Outlands level 62 now. I'm guessing that it's being worked on by the Zygor staff to make the miracle of it matching all the Blizz changes. If this is the case when will the last 17 levels be added back to the guide? I'm sure it's a HUGE job basically re-writing the guide almost in it's entirety just to keep it working right with all the game changes. As always the guides awesome I just used it for my dailies and am working on the storm peaks section wich is fine. It's just the last 63-80 levels I seem to be missing. I've added a few screen shots to show you what I'm looking at when I try to get the last part open.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]288[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]289[/ATTACH]
      What this actually seems to be is the Trial Version we offer. When you run the Zygor Install Client the very first thing you see will ask you for your account login details. If you leave this blank or close the window it will assume you are a trial user and will not install the full guides. To change this, click the Settings button on the client and enter your Zygor Guides username and password.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Problem Fixed

As always the staff at Zygors is right on the money and very fast at helping us customers. I had my email address not the user name in the first box and yes it did tell me they were incorrect. These guides are the absolute best out there I know I have friends that have tried the others and were not happy when they saw Zygors. What makes the guide even better is the way they take care of their customers, this is the 3rd time i needed help and they've always come thru very fast for me. As always thanks a ton to all the folks at Zygors. Customer service is what makes this guide not just a must have but a must love it guide.
        Undead Warlock level 80
        Tauren Shaman level 80
        Tauren Druid level 80
        B Elf Paladin level 80
        Orc hunter level 54
        B Elf mage level 47
        All but 2 levels completely with Zygor's guides

Comment

Originally posted by hoozyurdaddy View Post
          Customer service is what makes this guide not just a must have but a must love it guide.
          Thank you very much. We try to help anyone who needs it, and thanks to our Moderators also as they pick up our slack often ; )
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            Thank you very much. We try to help anyone who needs it, and thanks to our Moderators also as they pick up our slack often ; )
            I was told you were locked in a cave to work on the guide under declarations of gnome-ball competition should you not complete your task. Who let you out!!
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X