Updater problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updater problems

When i use your program to update it starts to download then just freezes for about 3 min then stops and i have to force close and nothing happens. I can just manually install it but it's a little more of a hassle. Anyone else experience this problem or any solutions. Thanks

Did you run as administrator?
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes i do as soon as it says downloading update it stops and freezes

Comment

not only that if i leave it be for about 5 min it just sits there then resets like nothing even happened

Comment

Ok try this. Make sure your user name and password are correct in the settings of the updater. Then click the repair button and see if that fixes it.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Still nothing so then i went ahead and deleted everything off my comp from zygor and went back to the site to start over. Even when doing this it still freezes or doesn't install anything

Comment

I'm sorry but this may just be something that Zygor and his team can handle because I've run through everything I can do for you wish I could help you more. I know you said it's messy but the only other thing I can tell you is to do a manual install. If you need some help on a manual install this should help: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/manual.php
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Yeah i stated earlier that i can manually install but it was just a little more of a hassle. I also didn't know if it was a bug you were aware of or had a solution to so i thought i would bring it up in the forums. It's really not a huge deal just like i said a little bit of a hassle. Thank you for your time and effort though it is appreciated.

Comment

I just thought of a possible solution. If your password contains any characters that aren't letters or numbers it can sometimes cause an issue. Try changing your password here at the site and in the Updater to see if that fixes it.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X