Map Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Problems

When I turn on my Zygor guides, the maps get messed up. If I turn off zygor guide, maps go back to normal. What am I doing wrong????

What other addons are you using? Zygor only add way points to the map nothing else. Try just Zygor only on and all others off. Then cut them on one by one to see if it tells you a problem.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the zygor guide is the only addon i have running. all others dis abled. I turn on guide .. map gets messed up. I turn off guide. map goes back to normal

Comment

Please follow these directions to submit a bug report may have to break it into two posts: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/bug.php
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

OK. went to guides settings in game. On the waypoint page, I turned off the reveal map setting. Map returned to normal. Turn on reveal map setting and map is messed up. So must have something to do with the reveal map settings.

Comment

What happes with the reveal map is on?
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

like the dartor map (cant spell) is all messed up. it shows water in places where it is not. messes up the border. The barrens map only shows a small portion of the red scar. Big portions of barrens missing. But turn off reveal map and everything is there in its proper place.

Comment

Ok you do have the lastest version of the guides right? Just to make sure. The newest version is 2.0.1521. Also please submit the bug report post 4 for instructions.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

yes i have version 2.0.1521. Check for updates everyday. Will do bug report. Love the guides. Got all of them. Have updated to cata already. I am 62 years old. Probably your oldest paying member.

Comment

Don't know you might be And the zygor team will see what needs to be done to fix this issue. I think this is the first report on this kind of issue.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Reveal map option removes all detail from Uldum area - but only when I am in Uldum

Bit weird this one but on a similar theme - I have fully explored Uldum area.

1) Standing in Stormwind - 'Reveal' option enabled - Uldum map is complete
                      2) Standing in Stormwind - 'Reveal' option disabled - Uldum map is complete
                      3) Standing in Ramkahen - 'Reveal' option enabled - Uldum map is blank, no detail as if unexplored
                      4) Standing in Ramkahen - 'Reveal' option disabled - Uldum map is complete

Looks like reveal interferes with my map for Uldum but only when I am actually in Uldum!?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by c0d3m0nk3y View Post
                        Bit weird this one but on a similar theme - I have fully explored Uldum area.

1) Standing in Stormwind - 'Reveal' option enabled - Uldum map is complete
                        2) Standing in Stormwind - 'Reveal' option disabled - Uldum map is complete
                        3) Standing in Ramkahen - 'Reveal' option enabled - Uldum map is blank, no detail as if unexplored
                        4) Standing in Ramkahen - 'Reveal' option disabled - Uldum map is complete

Looks like reveal interferes with my map for Uldum but only when I am actually in Uldum!?

Thanks
                        This problem is already known: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...?9858-Map-gone and the Zygor team is looking into it.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

This should be fixed in the next guide update, according to the support post in the thread Chaos linked.
                          If you don't want to wait it is possible to fix it yourself if you are familiar with editing files. You can open the foglight.lua file in the ZygorGuidesViewer folder, search for Uldum and make a copy of the whole Uldum stuff and name it [Uldum_terrain1].

Comment

Working...
                          X