Leveling Time from 80-85?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling Time from 80-85?

I have the Zygor Guide from 1-80 and really enjoyed the guide. However, the most important aspect of the Zygor guide has always been the time it saves me. I have looked all around the site and haven't been able to find a listed leveling time for Cata with Zygors and with-out. I would like to know before spending money on the upgrade exactly how much faster Zygor Guide is in Cata? For example, leveling from 80-85 without the guide takes 1d 10h played, with Zygors it takes 15h played. Or even the 1-85 with Zygor and 1-85 without. How much time is the guide saving me exactly?

Usually the time saved /played is such a big selling point for guides, I'm surprised to not see this information anywhere.

I don't believe there was that type of a comparison done during beta.

Everyone keeps saying that 80-85 will take approximately the same amount of time as 70-80. Now if you think along those lines, try to imagine how much time you saved using the guides from 70-80 compared to how much time it might have taken without the guides. Sorry, but that's the best answer I could give to you at this point.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well I'm an extremely casual player. Not really fond of questing day in and day out. But I used 9d20h played on my rogue from 1-80. And had alot afk and lvling skinning and LW to 450 and a bunch of dungeons. I think if I'd done the questing from I logged on til I logged of and nothing else I think I coulda made it in 6-7d played. Thats my experience atleast so dont know about others So I'm extremely happy with the guide

Edit: Forgot to mention, without the guide I lvld my shaman from 1-75 in about 13-14 days so that says alot of of the guide compared to me without the guide :P I find things to go alot faster with the guide since I dont have to search for every step I gotta do, where to go, what to look for, entrances to caves and so on So that saves you alot of time in my experience

Comment

Working...
      X