this has probably been asked before so consider me a noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this has probably been asked before so consider me a noob

I don't plan on getting Cata untill i finish leveling my warlock to 80. Right now i'm at 60 beleive it or not but wont make it to 80 when Cata comes out. My question is do i just stay with the current guide now or just upgrade my guide to 3.0 anyways? this is where i'm confused. ?I'll still be in Lich King mode as im still new to the game. thanks for your input.

You won't need to upgrade your guide until you reach 80 because the only thing you will be missing is the level 80-85 content. I think the guide will update to 3.0 version even for older ones but I am not sure....? The only reason you would need to upgrade is if you like the "skin" and features more if it doesn't update for older guides. I hope that made sense!

Comment

Actually, the "new" guides, Zygor 3.0, is a completely free update. The only thing you must pay for is the upgrade, 80-85 and goblin/worgen.

Comment

Yes, you'll want to update (just run the Zygor Updater) to get the new 3.0 viewer and any updates to your current guide on Monday. As the others have said, by not purchasing the Cata guide upgrades you'll only be missing the 2 new races and the 80-85 section of the guides.

Now even tho you won't be getting the Cata expansion for a while, you still might want to consider getting the Cata guide upgrades just for the bonus guides, that way you'd have them when you do purchase the Cata expansion. The choice is yours.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you cabby for the info. And by the Fun Fun my upgrade is totally free since i just bought the guide during the specific time frame.

Comment

Working...
          X