Can't download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't download

Ok. After reading through the forums and seeing the SiS won't be working on launch day I still went out on a limb and purchased the alliance guide for $40. I try and download it and when I run the Auto Download app I get an error that says, "Error connecting to teh Zygor Guides website."

So I try the manual install and it says down for maintenance? What's the ETA on something like this?

Also, I'd like to confirm that my purchase includes in the Cata 80-85 guide when it's released later today. If not, where does one purchse that? I think it's included because in my member's area it shows a checkmark on WotLK icon with a little arrow that points to the Cata Icon that, when I hover my mouse over it, says, "Automatically upgraded to Cataclysm." Additionally, I paid through Paypal and the Clickbank Secure Payment form says, "Zygor Alliance 1-85 In-Game Leveling Guide."

Just want to confirm that I have the new version when it's released.

Originally posted by bombbuster View Post
    Ok. After reading through the forums and seeing the SiS won't be working on launch day I still went out on a limb and purchased the alliance guide for $40. I try and download it and when I run the Auto Download app I get an error that says, "Error connecting to teh Zygor Guides website."

So I try the manual install and it says down for maintenance? What's the ETA on something like this?

Also, I'd like to confirm that my purchase includes in the Cata 80-85 guide when it's released later today. If not, where does one purchse that? I think it's included because in my member's area it shows a checkmark on WotLK icon with a little arrow that points to the Cata Icon that, when I hover my mouse over it, says, "Automatically upgraded to Cataclysm." Additionally, I paid through Paypal and the Clickbank Secure Payment form says, "Zygor Alliance 1-85 In-Game Leveling Guide."

Just want to confirm that I have the new version when it's released.
    I believe downloading the client may be down at the moment, I'm not 100% sure as I don't have secret information. But, I do believe it may be down due to the fact V3 is coming out in a couple of hours. So, please be patient!

Also, yes, you do in fact have Cata updates included in your purchase, so you will in fact get the 80-85 guides and the Worgen guide since you said you only purchased the Alliance guide.
    Do you need help with anything else?

Also, welcome to the team, glad you joined us and I hope to see you around.

Have a great morning/afternoon, whereever you are! =)

Comment

Thanks Dudedafool. Afternoon here (server +11). So I can just wait until version 3 is released in a couple of hours and then download the whole thing from scratch?

Comment

Thanks Dudedafool. Afternoon here (server +11). So I can just wait until version 3 is released in a couple of hours and then download the whole thing from scratch?
        Seems like that would be the smart decision/only thing to do. I just looked at my updater and I'm getting the "can't connect to Zygor, etc." thing, so that means all of us are down atm.

I can see why as V3 is coming out and everyone is going to need to update.

Until then, you should watch all the V3 videos if you haven't already, drink a beer, and watch some good old TV shows.

Obviously, you'll want to do the auto installer deal when possible as it's a trillion times easier.

Comment

Thanks again Dudedafool. I think I'll go finish grinding Gilneas rep (doing the current dungeons wearing the new Gilneas tabbard).

Looking forward to the new content and, since this is my first time using Zygor, I'm anxious to see what it offers not only for leveling Cata, but with the new Archeology and Guild rep guides. I've been playing since Vanilla and have never used a guide before, but the deal was too good to pass up and I really want to get a jump on leveling up so I can start gearing out for raiding.

Comment

Thanks again Dudedafool. I think I'll go finish grinding Gilneas rep (doing the current dungeons wearing the new Gilneas tabbard).

Looking forward to the new content and, since this is my first time using Zygor, I'm anxious to see what it offers not only for leveling Cata, but with the new Archeology and Guild rep guides. I've been playing since Vanilla and have never used a guide before, but the deal was too good to pass up and I really want to get a jump on leveling up so I can start gearing out for raiding.
            Been playing since WoW's beta, I played years with no guides, stumbled upon Joanas horde guide a few years ago, thought it was alright.

I can personally say you'll love these guides, I can already claim 2 80's so far in the short time with these guides, going on number 3 now.

I've had over the course of my WoW playing 6 80's, 2 thanks to zygor and this new one will be 7.

Once it's up and working, you'll just kick back and have a blast leveling fast.

I personally am not fully interested in Lore, so I have the guide settings to Auto accept quests and auto turn them in for even faster leveling.

Comment

And as I may or may not have mentioned, welcome to the boards and the Zygor team, hopefully you'll stick around and chat with us members.

We have great developers, mods, and awesome members who are more than willing to help.

Comment

Working...
              X