No announcement yet.

20 minutes until V3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, thanks for everything guys. Good work! :-)

Edit: Heh, it's funny how noisy it can be when things don't work, but when it's all fixed, no "thank you". Come on guys, they deserve better than that.

Comment

Sadly still a problem here, i'm only getting 4fps on a mac and 10fps on my windows laptop. I can't get any guide to show up in the zygor window even though i've selected a guide.

UPDATE:- I've deleted the cache and WTF folders on both mac and windows, and getting near normal FPS again. Phew!

Comment

no 80-85 for me and no new starting areas

Comment

Still getting errors

Date: 2010-12-06 11:41:43
          ID: 5
          Error occured in: Global
          Count: 1
          Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua line 735:
          attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
          Debug:
          (tail call): ?
          [C]: ?
          ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:735: StopFlashAnimation()
          ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:466: FocusStep()
          ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:402: SetGuide()
          ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2623: func()
          ..\FrameXML\UIDropDownMenu.lua:636: UIDropDownMenuButton_OnClick()
          [string "*:OnClick"]:1:
          [string "*:OnClick"]:1

Comment

Originally posted by kannibal View Post
            Indeed, thanks for everything guys. Good work! :-)

Edit: Heh, it's funny how noisy it can be when things don't work, but when it's all fixed, no "thank you". Come on guys, they deserve better than that.
            Thank You Zygor!!!

Comment

Use the Repair button in the Updater to fix lua errors.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yup, that did it. Thanks cabby for the tip, I would have probably figured it out sooner or later as this was the same thing that I had to do the last big update. All works well!

And yes, thank you Zygor team for the amazingly fast service. This is why no other guide out there will ever match yours. Honestly, this guide is probably worth twice as much as you are selling it for, just for the customer service you provide. Keep up the great work!

Comment

I just updated but haven't logged into WOW to check it yet. I'm certain that it will work fine.

Only reason I'm posting is that I wanted to thank Zygor, the Zygor Staff, and the support people here for doing such a great job. You guys are just plain awesome.

Comment

All seems to be working fine for me now, but I have found a small bug I think.

If you move the waypoint arrow whilst it is 'fast skipping' to the correct quest, your cursor becomes stuck to the arrow and you have to relog to fix it!

Thanks for sorting out the problems so quickly guys. Just one more thing that makes Zygor the very best guide available....

Comment

Working...
                    X