Lvl 80-85 questing guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvl 80-85 questing guide?

Ehmm sorry i've upgrade my Zygor for Cata,but in this new release (3.0) i can't see any guide for 80-85...is the classic guide 1 to 80 with awesome skin...when i can use my Zygor updated??

I'm sure it won't be too long before Zygor has it out for us. I'm sure it was just a small oversight while dealing with the initial problem of the guide viewer not working.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've the same issue also, no 80-85 any eta for a working full version please?

Comment

Yes but i need the guide before Cata is up...if i don't have the guide for tonight...is useless

Comment

Originally posted by fyodor View Post
          Yes but i need the guide before Cata is up...if i don't have the guide for tonight...is useless
          Don't over dramatize it, it is just a guide and it will work just fine. oh and it is up now, try updating instead of complaining they are trying extremely hard at the moment to iron out all the kinks

Comment

Yes, run the Zygor Updater again.

Comment

Its no a matter to dramatize its a matter of money, if its not to use the guide tonight there is no point to buy it tonight

Comment

I have the lastest update, but still no 80-85. Is it going to be quickpatched in when servers go live? or before then? Some clarification would be nice.

Comment

Run the Updater again. If it doesn't prompt to update then click Repair.

Comment

Originally posted by jensen View Post
                    I have the lastest update, but still no 80-85. Is it going to be quickpatched in when servers go live? or before then? Some clarification would be nice.
                    Please repatch again, the 80-85 content has been added in the last few minutes. And please read above before you post, would of saved meposting this.

Comment

What worked for me

Do a manual download then delete the old addon in addon folder then copy the new addon in. Works fully no errors

Comment

Originally posted by lightntangy View Post
                        Please repatch again, the 80-85 content has been added in the last few minutes. And please read above before you post, would of saved meposting this.
                        The Zygor loader does NOT load the ZygorLevelingAllianceCATA.lua file even though it showed the right version.. It is present in the manual download. Manually installing the add-on eliminated the lua errors and got the guides to load properly.

Comment

Yes manual download is the key, works fine now, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X