NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guyz i lvl up with a dungeon like till i filled 4 box on lvl 82 now my zygor show me diffirent diffirent place i mean i cant fix it from where i have to start pls help me.111!!!!:S:S:S:S:S:

pls helpp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant continue lvling up cmonnn!!!!!!!!:S:S:S

Comment

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR, DUM DUM DUM DUM, THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM!

If you click back arrow it will go to the previous step, keep doing that until you have found the quest you're currently on. It should be the step RIGHT after the last green step you can find.

Regards,
      silverhawk11
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

one more problem my arrow is not working im at 610 step it means i entered new place for quest durnhold and now it doesnt show me take this quest or this thing i mean it doesnt show me complitly anything. :S i re install it but its still same i mean i rigt click on quest on zygnor and i say show it to me but arrow is not working and i cant see anything on my map also :S

Comment

Hello,

Try this:

Originally posted by Cartman
          For the waypoints: downwload LibBabbleZone HERE and install it as a separate add (extract it to you WoW addons folder).
          Regards,
          silverhawk11
          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

There's as issue with Mount Hyjal waypoints and at least the german WoW client. If I get there leveling myself I'll take a look.
            Mr. postman, bring me my Cataclysm...

For the issue with the guide automatically skipping quests: you can change the "allow levels ahead" in the dynamic progress section of the guide options to the highest value so the guide will never skip quests if your level is higher than it is supposed to be by the guide.

Comment

Working...
            X