This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, what have you done !

I've been using Zygor for a couple of years on and off (wow that is not Zygor) and this is the first time i've had problems. Missing 70-72 guide and had to delete addons and wtf dir's to get anything at all! Come on Zygor your standards are slipping.

Just to be clear, I have deleted addons, wtf & cache directories. Restarted wow (no addons), exited then downloaded and reinstalled latest Zygor. All working ok EXCEPT lvl 70-72 guide where my DK just happened to be! Just got he expansion DVD so off to try the goblins while I wait

Comment

For us to help we need to know which faction. Also, what kind of errors do you get, if any?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just FYI - I'm using the Mac version. The Zygor addon(s) have loaded, however there's absolutley no guide window. I've double checked to make sure it isn't hidden. Initially, I had the guide window showing with no guides being displayed at all, so I've repaired, deleted and done a fresh reinstall and I've also downloaded the manual ZIP and tried it that way to no avail.

Any assistance appreciated - sorry to bob it on here. It beats creating another post :/

Comment

Check this out: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues

Comment

Sorry Cabby, didn't know what info you would need. Missing guide is Horde 70-72 Northrend. Only error I see is in the "chat" pane where it normally shows as "loaded" is says "missing" in red. I am using the Windows version on Win 7 64bit if that helps.

Comment

Hmm... it's in the guide files. Have you tried to select the guide manually from the dropdown in the guide viewer?

Comment

There seems to be a typo somewhere in the Horde 70-72 guide. After deleting most of the guide out of the file it was shown and loaded.

Comment

I have tried loading it manually. Just loaded Cata on my laptop (win 7 32bit) as my wife is now working on the main pc and exactly the same issue even after following the steps in your "fixes" post.

Comment

Ok, then if Cartman is able to narrow down what step area the error is in we might be able to give you a temp fix, but if not then we can only wait for Zygor to track down the issue and get it fixed.

Comment

I think I got them:
                      Line 21419 / Step 82 should be:
                      Code:
                      	step //82
                      		goto 44.2,77.8
                      		.'Kill the Riplash Myrmidon and cheering Skadir mobs
                      		.talk 25636
                      		..accept 12471
                      Line 22570 / Step 345 should be:
                      Code:
                      	step //345
                      		goto 54.2,13.1
                      		.'Kill 3 Mate of Magmothregar inside this cave|kill 3 Mate of Magmothregar|q 11639/4
                      I think the first was already mentioned somewhere...
                      Last edited by Cartman; December 7, 2010, 05:52 AM. Reason: Edited line numbers, thanks Cabby

Comment

Found the thread:
                        http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post44784

Comment

Hmmm.... I have it as different line numbers. We both were right for the Worgen one on line 363 but your first one there I have it as line 21419 and the second one is 22570 for me.

Comment

Cabby, you're right, I modified my guide already to include a quest in the Orc starting zone. These are 8 additional lines.

Comment

So, what is the fix? I have that same problem, missing Northrend 70-72.

Comment

Working...
                              X