I just paid $50 to upgrade to Cata...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just paid $50 to upgrade to Cata...

I just paid $50 to upgrade to Cata and I did not get the guides through the updater. What do I do now? You folks made this an extremely difficult process. Your advertising and product upgrade offerings are predatroy business practices. I shouldn't have to figure this out. While I thought the 1-80 guide worked extremely well I think you missed the boat on the 80-85 upgrade. I would like my $50 refunded so that I can get another guide from a more scrupulous provider.

If you paid $50 then you probably purchased the Dailies & Events package for Horde & Alliance. To check on this if you log into the Members Area and look at the Products Available area you should see check marks for what you have purchased that is 80-85 stuff. Where are those check marks, if any? A screen shot of that section can help even more for getting you straightened out.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by learsrx View Post
      I just paid $50 to upgrade to Cata and I did not get the guides through the updater. What do I do now? You folks made this an extremely difficult process. Your advertising and product upgrade offerings are predatroy business practices. I shouldn't have to figure this out. While I thought the 1-80 guide worked extremely well I think you missed the boat on the 80-85 upgrade. I would like my $50 refunded so that I can get another guide from a more scrupulous provider.
      I did the same mistake and got no refund.

Comment

If you made a mistake like that you need to send an email to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove the spaces) with your Clickbank order number and an explanation. In most cases if it's been a short time Zygor will take care of you.

Comment

I did and the answer i got was:

"We see that you purchased the 1-80 Alliance and Horde Leveling Guides already, and just purchased the Dailies and Events Guides. If you would like to upgrade your Leveling Guides, you can do so at any time through this link: http://www.zygorguides.com/preorder/. Take care."

Comment

Now did you send the email to the address I listed or to the generic support address?

Comment

Working...
            X