Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eleclerc View Post
    Please help
    What all have you tried. Our solution has worked for everyone so far who has been having this same issue.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

re: it does not work

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
      So you've deleted all the Zygor folders from within AddOns and deleted your SavedVariables from the WTF folder.
      Im not sure why you guys always have a problem when you do something new. I have deleted things 5 times and there are no saved variables that show up in the wtf folders. I will say this again I am not a newbe and I know how to run programs since I do alot of curse program and dont have these issues. Your guild that I paid for does show a window or a waypoint and there is no 80 - 85 option on the guide that I paid for. Iam wondering if I should just use Dugies and not have these issues that you always have when you do something new. Very upset that I have spent my whole morning just trying to get your program to work . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by GnomeKnight View Post
        Im not sure why you guys always have a problem when you do something new. I have deleted things 5 times and there are no saved variables that show up in the wtf folders. I will say this again I am not a newbe and I know how to run programs since I do alot of curse program and dont have these issues. Your guild that I paid for does show a window or a waypoint and there is no 80 - 85 option on the guide that I paid for. Iam wondering if I should just use Dugies and not have these issues that you always have when you do something new. Very upset that I have spent my whole morning just trying to get your program to work . grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        Unfortunately, situations like yours are highly individualized. So many other factors contribute to fail or success, such as additional programs (in and out of WoW), computer hardware, and operating system. From my point of view, not all of the frustration is Zygor Guides program's doing. Especially since many folks have tried the core solution (and slight variations) and have fixed the problem.

I also hit a small snag during the install (the updator client was crashing) but new to do a manual install as frequently detailed here in the forums. Once that was done, the client worked great, I got a small update, and it worked within 15-20 minutes of my starting.

Do exercise more patience, and work with the support team. It won't be long before this is just speedbump of a memory as you're burnign your way through an epic heroic 1000-man instance.

Comment

Have you done all of the following:

Installed using these instructions:

http://www.zygorguides.com/support/install.php

Attempted to resolve the issue by repairing/deleting your old Zygor addons:
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues

Manually installing the guides:

http://zygorguides.com/help/manual.php

Comment

re reply

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
            Actually, that's how it should be, the ZygorGuidesViewer3 IS ZygorGuidesViewer now, so that's just a typo in the help thread.

Now have all of you tried our solution and are still unable to see those guides?
            Yes I have open the drop down and I see where it has put a dot on what I have tried to open and still no window or waypoint . My options dont even showed what I paid for either which is the 80- 85 program what in this world is going on with you guys ???? Other guides are starting to look pretty good at this time lets hope someone there can get all of us up and running cause it sure cost alot of money for something that does not work........Comon Man

Comment

Originally posted by GnomeKnight View Post
              There is no 80-85 which I paid for in the settings also. I have done everything you have asks twice and still nothing is working.
              Finally I can bring clarity to this mystery. After looking over your account it appears that you have not yet purchased any leveling guide upgrades for Cataclysm. Hence the reason you are not able to see those guides in game. If this is a mistake, please forward the Clickbank sales receipt for the Cataclysm leveling guide/s you purchased to zygorsupport @ gmail.com and I will make it my top priority to assist you.

Also, please do not threaten us with competing guides. We will do all we can to work things out for you and make you happy, but if you are disappointed with our service you are more than welcome to pursue other options.

Comment

After installing it a 3rd time it fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X