Error in guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in guide

Hey, I like the guide so far, however, the level for all of the steps for 80-85 are all listed as level 80 steps, so when I leveled to 81, the SIS system took over and all of the quests were blue to the end. SIS will not work if this remains the case.

SIS is still being worked on for Cataclysm. It will be fully functional in the next few weeks. For now, we recommend going into the options under Dynamic Progress and disabling it by unchecking the four check boxes and setting the "Allow levels ahead" slider to 80.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
      SIS is still being worked on for Cataclysm. It will be fully functional in the next few weeks. For now, we recommend going into the options under Dynamic Progress and disabling it by unchecking the four check boxes and setting the "Allow levels ahead" slider to 80.
      Well are you going to fix the all-level-80 steps? Or am I the only one having this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by quazza2 View Post
        Well are you going to fix the all-level-80 steps? Or am I the only one having this issue?
        Yes, we will be adding in those ding steps at the same time. For now, with SIS disabled those ding steps are not nessasary.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X