Two Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Questions

I just made my worgen. I am letting him sit and gain rest status while I level my main. Will start leveling him as soon as my main dings 85. I just don't like to level in Kalimdor. After I finish the quests in Gilneas and it sends me to Auberdine, I plan on going to SW instead to continue leveling in Eastern Kingdoms.

My first question is, how do I adjust zygor guides to switch from the Kalimdor leveling to Eastern Kingdoms when I get to this point with my worgen? (Maybe you guys could offer a choice for players in your in-game guide that has a step added in there. Once you leave Gilneas and go to Rutherian Villiage, it asks you whether you wanna level in Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms and opens the appropriate guide for the response you give.

My second question (and much less important) is this, is there a way to use the old UI for the in-game guide? I loved the appearance of the pre-3.0 Zygor Guides. It had a really nice look that I would love to keep. You did some great artwork with that one and the new one is a little plain.

1) When you finish the Worgen guide right now it is bugged and will try to restart. Just use the dropdown box on the guide window to select the EK 15-20 guide and you should be ok with getting synced in the Redridge Mountains, but I'm not certain.

2) After the team is finished getting these major bugs fixed and the SIS working again they will be doing the upgrades for the Dailies guides and working on new skins for the guide viewer. One of the new skins will resemble the v2.0 guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

From what I've seen the guide files use pretty much the same format so the guide files itself should be working if you copy over the guides folder of version 3.0.
      BUT the NPC and mob name files were changed you'll have to edit the content of those files.
      I did not try that as I like the 3.0 more than the 2.0 look but if you are familiar with playing around in files you might try it. But remember to backup the guide before messing around with it.

The end of the Worgen guide is a bit problematic, I don't think the guide right now has the functionality of choosing between guides by clicking something inside a guide. But from what I've seen in one of the prerelease videos they are working on covering alternative zones. At least it looked like Northern Barrens and other optional zones will be included. So maybe that's an upcoming feature

Comment

Working...
      X