X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like an answer here please

[Quote Cabby]

Fine Andy, if you'd stop spouting off and not bothering to read stuff you'd see that Zygor posted within the last half hour that the team are going thru the entire Worgen area right now and fixing it. It will be available for update as soon as possible.

Since that now solves the problem that this thread is about there is no need for further discussion of it. Just watch your Updater for the fix.

sorry cabby i had to start a new thread since you closed the other one (again)...it would have been helpful also to post a link of where zygor actually posted this...

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...6093#post46093
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks cabby...that is finally good news...

Comment

Andy, from what I see you have not working waypoints in Hyjal and wrong waypoints in Worgen zone with a german client.
        The first can be solved by installing LibBabbleZone as a separte addon and searching in the LibBabbleZone-3.0.lua for "Berg Hyjal" and changing it to "Hyjal". If I finally get my hands on Cataclysm I'll check if Blizzard really has a bug in the zone name as there are three zones. Hyjal, Mount Hyjal and Hyjal Summit. For the english client the zone name is Mount Hyjal, not Hyjal.
        The Worgen zone is reviewed by Zygor. The first thing I'll do is to play a worgen (on a german client) and follow the guide step by step to see if everything is working. And if I find bugs you can be sure that I'll let the Zygor team know where and what is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          Andy, from what I see you have not working waypoints in Hyjal and wrong waypoints in Worgen zone with a german client.
          The first can be solved by installing LibBabbleZone as a separte addon and searching in the LibBabbleZone-3.0.lua for "Berg Hyjal" and changing it to "Hyjal". If I finally get my hands on Cataclysm I'll check if Blizzard really has a bug in the zone name as there are three zones. Hyjal, Mount Hyjal and Hyjal Summit. For the english client the zone name is Mount Hyjal, not Hyjal.
          The Worgen zone is reviewed by Zygor. The first thing I'll do is to play a worgen (on a german client) and follow the guide step by step to see if everything is working. And if I find bugs you can be sure that I'll let the Zygor team know where and what is wrong.
          thanks for getting the libbabble updated but since i manually changed the lua code this morning hyal has been working fine for me...

the worgen guide will break at step 78...after inspecting the lua file i am sure this is not a language problem but maybe i am overlooking something..

please note also the errors on level 1 where you are supposed to knock on 3 doors and pick up 4 boxes...there is a simple number-switch-error...another problem is the fruitgarden quest cannot be accepted but at that poinbt i have given up..

waiting for your answer

Comment

When I'm finished wirking I'll start a Worgen. Hopefully there is a guide update in the meantime with fixes to those problems, otherwise I'll collect them in detail and post them in the bugs section.

Comment

We are nearing the end of fixing the entire Worgen section fully and should have an update sometime this afternoon.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Worgen fixed, update.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just started my Worgen and the waypoints after reaching step 76 are wrong. I remember them being more correct in an earlier guide version when I was clicking through the guide.

Edit: removed reported problems as they are apparently now fixed.

Comment

Just started my Worgen and the waypoints after reaching step 76 are wrong. I remember them being more correct in an earlier guide version when I was clicking through the guide.

Does that edit include the above reported issue. I'm looking at it now and step 76 "Click the Slain Watchman" is working fine, as are the steps preceeding it and after it.
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I posted more info on the Worgen waypoint issue here:
                      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post46385

Comment

ohhh my...what have i been saying all day long...and no the problems with the worgen zone have not been fixed...

but surely it vīcan not be long now...i just notice version .1569 has finally (supposedly) the hyjal problem fixed..the worgen prob can not be long off now...thank god i am a patient gamer...

Comment

The Hyjal problem is only solved if the Zygor guide is the only addon that runs LibBabbleZone. If another one loads it you will most likely get the errors again unless you run the edited library as a separate addon.
                          The Worgen problems with wrong steps are fixed at least until level 5 when you leave the city. What is not fixed is the waypoint issue with Gilneas. The entire zone is a mess as it is phased. TomTom entirely fails in the zone, you can't even set a waypoint. You can't even zoom out to the continent view as the Gilneas zone you are questing in is not part of the continent. This is the zone "Ruins of Gilneas"...

Comment

Working...
                          X