archaeology guide problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

archaeology guide problem

i per ordered alliance and hord cat guides how do i get archaeology guide i looked in game under bonus guides all i have is draenei full zone bonus guide.and i cant find anyplace in members area to download where do i get this guide.

The Archaeology and Guild guides are not in game guides. They can be found in the Members Area in the Bonus Material section. It's right below where the order buttons were for the Cata upgrades.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      The Archaeology and Guild guides are not in game guides. They can be found in the Members Area in the Bonus Material section. It's right below where the order buttons were for the Cata upgrades.
      thanks cabby.and i was not able to get that problem with my vewier fixed tried stuff you said no help.

Comment

Yeah, I posted in the Admin area for one of the main team to look it over and see if they can help you. One of them should be on in the next couple hours to see it.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

eco - if I was you, which I was at one point wayyy back when and had some crazy things going no with zygor... I would take Blizzards interface options reinstallments "options/suggestions". Just uninstall your addons folder, uninstall zygor, repair WOW with the Repair.exe, then reinstall Zygor, total downtime, maybe 20minutes.......

I'm no tech or anyone fancy, just a thoughtful thinker :P

Comment

Working...
          X