MakinDollahDollah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MakinDollahDollah?

Hey, I've had great experiences with Zygor Leveling Guides and I'm keen to make some money with the same efficiency I've got from the Leveling.

Would you suggest the Daily or Gold guide/Appraiser guide for making the most dough?

TBH IMO the guides have been good enough for me to make some decent money already. Ive made probably in the region of 4k from the beginning till now (LVL 1-81). You just need to remember to loot the mobs all the time sell any useless items in the AH or to a vendor.

Comment

Originally posted by potatosoup View Post
      Hey, I've had great experiences with Zygor Leveling Guides and I'm keen to make some money with the same efficiency I've got from the Leveling.

Would you suggest the Daily or Gold guide/Appraiser guide for making the most dough?
      For now, the Dailies guide is your best bet to make a lot of money in the gamer. Our real Gold Guide that we will be releasing late Q1 or early Q2 will be even better.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Been my experience as well. Especially post-shattering (the quest reward system has been enriched somewhat).

Greens and blues that my toon cannot used go into the AH for 2 rounds at 2x-2.5x of the vendor price. If they don't sell, I vendor it.

Sure I could ask for crazy high prices like I've seen some folks do, but you need to make the item appear to have a good value for the guy who wants to purchase it. And 20x to 100x is too far.

Once I had about 150g, I started using auctioneer to find things that I could re-sell with a min profit of 1.5g. Each night I look for new stuff when I start playing and when I finish.

I'm doing decent to okay with this. While not the "Make a gazillion gold in an hour" like some folks claim they do, it does produce a steady stream of currency to purchase what I need for levelling professions, puchasing needed do-dads, and buying the more expensive riding and mounts.

The key is continued discipline of not purchasing odds and ends that are going to get replaced with a quest reward and searching the AH for items that are of demand and can be bought cheep, but then be reasonable with your markup so someone else will buy it.

No real guide needed. Just some common sense.

Comment

Working...
        X