Faction Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faction Change

Well guys, it's that time for me. I'm going to the Horde. My server really isn't that great and well, it's just time to see some different scenery. It's good news for you Zygor cuz well, now I have to buy the Horde edition!! Could've sworn I had it a LONG time ago but no use in fighting that now - there's no way I could provide a ticket # for it, LOL. Sooo, my question I guess is what would be the best way to cover eveything from 1-85 with your guides. What should I be purchasing and is there any special deals now :P

Originally posted by bistav View Post
    Well guys, it's that time for me. I'm going to the Horde. My server really isn't that great and well, it's just time to see some different scenery. It's good news for you Zygor cuz well, now I have to buy the Horde edition!! Could've sworn I had it a LONG time ago but no use in fighting that now - there's no way I could provide a ticket # for it, LOL. Sooo, my question I guess is what would be the best way to cover eveything from 1-85 with your guides. What should I be purchasing and is there any special deals now :P
    To level from 1-85 you only need our Horde Leveling Guide. If you plan to do dailies and make money beyond 85 then you might also be interested in our Horde Dailies and Events Guide.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X