OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to turn on the Right-Click commands.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to turn on the Right-Click commands.

In v3 of the add-on, one of the features I discovered (and liked) was to be able to right-click somewhere in the frame of a step (quest) and have context menu appear with commands particular to that quest. Commands included viewing wowhead info and having chain info appear in the chat frame.

Somehow on my copy, I've managed to switch that off unintentionally.

Where do I need to look to switch that back on?

View in current use is the full, non-collapsed version with the Zygor frame/controlls visible (like the prior version).

Originally posted by am88 View Post
    In v3 of the add-on, one of the features I discovered (and liked) was to be able to right-click somewhere in the frame of a step (quest) and have context menu appear with commands particular to that quest. Commands included viewing wowhead info and having chain info appear in the chat frame.

Somehow on my copy, I've managed to switch that off unintentionally.

Where do I need to look to switch that back on?

View in current use is the full, non-collapsed version with the Zygor frame/controlls visible (like the prior version).
    I don't think it is possible to disable that function. Try clicking every line in a step because right now it only comes up for certain lines. We're going to change this soon to work on every line.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Will do...

and if I figure it out, I'll report what line worked.

Comment

Figured it out. And it's something that does need a tweak.

What I had changed to prevent seeing the right-click menu was to activate the padlock (locking the frame) next to the "X" that closed the frame.

With this lock set to on, it prevented any mouse click from doing anything to a guide step. Including right clicking to indicate done, view the chain, or view in LightHeaded.

To do any of these, you need to unlock the frame.

Lock to me is keep it from moving by accident or resizing. So if you can switch on the Righ-click-ability to allow the pass through when the lock is active, this would fix my quandry.

Comment

Working...
        X