Post-Level 85?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post-Level 85?

First of all, I'd like to say Zygor Guides are AWESOME and thank you for all the hard work!

Second, after browsing through the forums for postings on this topic, I was unable to find anything to satisfy my curiosity. So if I have overlooked it, I apologize if this topic has already been discussed.

Now, to get to the point of my post. My question is: Can the Zygor Guides continue after reaching level 85?

I have leveled both Horde and Alliance toons in the past using this guide and usually the guide runs 1-2 levels behind the actual level of my characters. For example, If my character is level 34, I am actually doing quest in the 32-33 range. As you all know, the guides are designed in five level increments (40-45, 45-50, etc.). In the past, once I reached level 80 and once I came to the end of a guide section (Congratulations! You should now be level ??...) everything would come to a screeching halt.

To get to the point, I was wondering if Zygor Guides can be used to continue questing after reaching level 85 and if not, is there a way to enable the guide to do so? Comments are welcome, please!

Yes, you can easily use the guides once you hit 85 to do any quests that the guides cover that you haven't already done. Go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, uncheck all 4 boxes, and adjust the slider all the way to the right. This will turn off any skipping due to level and allow you to go thru every step in the guides.

Keep in mind that the guides do not cover every quest in the game, only the quests needed to get you to 85 fast, so to do quests not covered by the guide you'll want something like the EveryQuest addon to help with those.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I'm glad to know I continue using the guides after reaching level 85. What I like to do is pick up ALL the quest including ones not listed in the guides. Still it seems to help speed thing along without having to do all the searching that's needed without using the guide.

Comment

Yeah, if you're looking to do all the quests for different zones then you'll want an addon similar to EveryQuest. I know there have been several different good addons like this listed in various posts here and there so if you do a forum search here for "loremaster" you should be able to find them pretty easily. I believe they've all been in posts that have been active during the last few weeks.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As Everyqust is not updated for Cataclysm you may want to look at Quest Completist:
          http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ompletist.aspx

Another addon for this purpose is Odyssey which I found pretty good in it's early stages. Didn't use it for a while because my main has the loremaster:
          http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/odyssey/

Comment

Working...
          X