Quests never show up on npc's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quests never show up on npc's

I am level 30, and since about level 19ish there would be times quest exclamations won't be on npc's. ITs happened a lot since then and I would just skip it. Now it just keeps telling me to "you should be level 30,31, etc. Whats going on? I skipped a whole bunch of quests because of this. ANd still none of the quests are showing at the npc's.

If you suspect it's because you out-level the quest you could turn on the tracking of low level quests. I'm leveling a new worgen and have SIS turned off. I'm way over-level but I'm doing all the quests anyway. My reasoning is that I'll hit 85 a little early and have more quests to earn extra gold with. I've got tracking of low level quests turned on so I can see all the explanation points above NPC's heads.

Comment

Originally posted by swifi28 View Post
      I am level 30, and since about level 19ish there would be times quest exclamations won't be on npc's. ITs happened a lot since then and I would just skip it. Now it just keeps telling me to "you should be level 30,31, etc. Whats going on? I skipped a whole bunch of quests because of this. ANd still none of the quests are showing at the npc's.
      Start the guide at step 1 for level 1 and use the SIS to move you through the guide.
      There were some chain quests you skipped that need to be done, regardless how low level they are to you now. Once they are done, you wont have this problem again.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X