Fire mage talent build issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire mage talent build issue

The preset talent build does not have cauterize in it. This is a must have in a fire mage build. More experienced players would know this, but I fear newer players wont know to pick this talent. I suggest you put it in.

The builds in the Talent Advisor right now are picked to help you level not for raids or pvp. Some are but not all. If it doesn't have a use for increased survivability in a leveling environment they are not most likely picked unless it's the only thing to pick or it connects to a talent that will.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cauterize is not useful when solo playing:

You have a 100% chance that an attack which would otherwise kill you will instead bring you to 40% of your maximum health. However, you will burn for 12% of your maximum health every 1.5 sec for the next 6 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once per minute.
      Therefore it will bring you to 40% health and you will burn for 48% which will kill you if you don't have someone to heal you.

Comment

I was mostly alarmed because there was only one talent build that didn't specify what type it was. It seemed like a universal build. The warlock talent guide has a leveling and dps build. Maybe the builds for all the classes should be specified to avoid confusion.

Comment

They will be after Zygor finishes the leveling guide and maybe the daily guide most likely.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X