Is the guide slow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the guide slow?

Noticed the past couple of days that the guide seems to take a few seconds longer to move to the next step. Example is when I did the Netherdrake Quests. I would do the optimized egg path and at each point I reached, the guide would turn green and then it would be 2 or 3 seconds before it would go to the next location OR it would sit at that point in the game until I moved again. The distance was normally less then 5 yards. Now, if it is something on my computer, I am still looking into it, I normally do not play with the video settings, but I am now looking at trimming the video all the way back to see if this has any effect. But, if anyone has other suggestions, I would love to hear it.

Thanks.
    Lightbringer Server
    [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

It doesn't make a difference. It was something in the last update that does it. Probably won't be fixed until next update.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Wow update or the Guide?
      Lightbringer Server
      [B]Zestina[/B]- [COLOR="Red"]Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"][B]Lvl 96[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Guide update.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also seeing a lag for certain steps to automatically acknowledge complete and allow the guide to move forward.

Mostly seen when the instruction is to heart to a certain spot and I elected to fly there (due to having Artisan flying). I do stop by the in to get the step to go full green (complete). Once I get the checkmark, it takes 5-8 seconds before "dinging" and moving forward.

But on "in the field" steps away from the inn or quest hub, there is no lag during as the game marks complete the various steps of "Kill/Gather XX of YY" or "Use the thingie and kill the baddie".

Comment

Thanks, will be fixed in the next guide update.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X