Zygor Develops Split Personalities Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesomeness.

For the auto talent spec thingy...will I need to unlearn and then re-learn my talents or will it automatically know where I am and move on from there?

Thanks! Looks ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

-bloodess-

Comment

Hello bloodess,

If your talents have already been spent, the guide cannot unlearn them automatically for you, unfortunately. However, when you talk to your class trainer and gain your talent points back, then select the preview button of the talent build you have selected, it will automatically show you the build it recommends, and ask if you would like to accept the new build.

The new Talent Advisor is a stepping stone for other addons out there, especially for how dynamic it is. Let me assure you, the guide is absolutely awesome :-). Good luck adventuring, and I hope this helps!

Silverhawk11
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodess View Post
        For the auto talent spec thingy...will I need to unlearn and then re-learn my talents or will it automatically know where I am and move on from there?

Thanks! Looks ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

-bloodess-
        Yes, you could use the Talent Advisor even if your current spec is a little off from what we recommend. You can simply select the talent build you would like to follow, and then click the checkbox to allow the half-compatible build (since you probably have spent points in talents we may not recommend).

From there, the Zygor Talent Advisor will compare your current talents to what our talent build recommends, and will dynamically analyze and recommend talents to try and create the absolute best possible talent build based on your current talent points - that is if you don't want to reset your talent points at the class trainer.

Obviously, if you reset your talent points at the class trainer, you can just select the talent build you want to follow, and off you go. Really easy.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hi Silverhawk and Zygor,
          Thanks! That does answer my questions, I cant wait until tomorrow! =)

Any decision on the 2.0 upgrade pricing yet??

-bloodess-

Comment

Originally posted by blacklimoband View Post
            Sounds awesome John. Any chance you might add kick-ass PvE Raiding builds for all classes down the track (or dual raid builds for hybrids)? This would be an awesome feature....
            Originally posted by zygor View Post
            i would say this is a definite possibility.
            YEEEEEEEESSs!!!!!

Comment

Sweeeeeet

I already am planning how to take my 80 shadow priest and alternate between healing and dps

Comment

Originally posted by agais View Post
                YEEEEEEEESSs!!!!!
                Nice. Me likey.
                My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

The only problem I have with the talent guide is there is not a priest raiding healing spec in the guide. Since when I raid I sometimes have to heal it.

Comment

absolutely fantastic. will recommended glyphs for each build be viewable with the addon, online, or should we go with our best judgment?

Comment

Originally posted by shamalahmasean View Post
                      absolutely fantastic. will recommended glyphs for each build be viewable with the addon, online, or should we go with our best judgment?
                      You can view the build's recommended glyphs on your character's Glyph page in-game.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I know this is an old post, but it is new to me . Really excited to see how this new guide is going to work, looks spectacular. Thanks Zygor!

Comment

I love the new specs. Kudos! I havent bothered to dual spec any of my toons yet because I am too busy levelling them all to 80. 7 down (8 counting DK)... almost have my every class on each faction to 80! woot woot woot! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the nether drake guide. Are you going to make us a lovely guide for dragonblight? No rush... .so many great things happening now it is not a top issue.. Grats again..

Comment

Working...
                          X