Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about quest skipping

Hi,

Just a quick question. I had noticed in some of the previous installments that the program would automatically skip quests when you were to high of a level for it to matter. It seems like I'm doing quests that are lower now. For instance, I am level 79 and the guide still has me doing level 76 quests without skipping any of them. Is there something I have set up wrong or is that the way it is now? Thank you

Blizzard has made leveling easier in Northrend by cutting the xp needed for getting to the next level there. The guide hasn't been updated to take this into account yet so you are actually gaining levels faster right now and the guide doesn't know how to handle it yet. Zygor said he's working on it so we may see something in a week or two no promises. You may want to see if you can move the guide forward manually and see if that helps.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, if you enable Dynamic Progress (with the little flash icon), you might have the guide skip low-level quests automatically, even if the guide hasn't been quite updated for Northrend yet.

Comment

Working...
      X