Kalmador Guide levels 26& 27 missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalmador Guide levels 26& 27 missing

I am levelling a worgen warlock and I am in ashenvale when I finished the level 25 content of the guide it automatically went to level 28 quests no level 26 or level 27. Is that a mistake or is that the way the guide is. Considering I'm still level 25 and the guide is taking me to Stonetalon Mountain Level 28. Please help!

It seems the "ding" steps for level 26 and 27 are missing in the Kalimdor guide.
    To avoid complications go into the dynamic progress section of the guide options and move the "allow levels ahead" slider to at least 3 and reload the Kalimdor 25-30 guide.

Comment

We are working on this part of the Guide now, and should be able to have this released in the next update. Thanks for the report.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I wonder why mine is fine?
        My settings are slider to 0.
        Enable Dynamic Progress Checked
        Skip Impossible Steps Unchecked
        Skip Travel Steps Unchecked

Now it does skip a lot of quests but mine hasn't skipped straight to the you should now be level 28 ding step.
        @ the op are you a alliance or horde character? Mine is a horde so I'm following the horde kalimdor guide. There were a couple of issues though. With the skip travel steps unchecked it wanted me to fly to Zoram'Gar Outpost in Ashenvale to turn in a quest when I got there and turned it in it started skipping a lot of quests and stopped on the step of telling the flight master to take you to Hellscream's Reach but since I didn't do any quests in the Zoram'Gar Outpost I wasn't allowed to do that step. What I had to do is to ride from there on my ground mount to the Hellscream's Reach to get there. Not a big issue to me. As soon as I got to the Reach it didn't skip any more but the guide was still in the level 27 part of the guide which is my level and I followed from there. So I don't know why it would skip for you to the ding step but for me it doesn't. The only difference I could see would be if you were alliance instead of horde. So are you alliance?
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, the OP said he was a Worgen warlock so that makes him Alliance.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Must have missed it. So it's affecting the alliance guide only then. Well that will be easier to fix than if both were messed up I guess.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Only the Alliance Kalimdor guide are affected by this. The Eastern Kingdoms guide has the ding steps included.
              Note that the problem still persists in guide version 1688.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                Only the Alliance Kalimdor guide are affected by this. The Eastern Kingdoms guide has the ding steps included.
                Note that the problem still persists in guide version 1688.
                Thanks, were still working on these issues. One update at a time till they are all done
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I meant it more as a note for people encountering this issue while playig

Comment

Until this is fixed, just move the guide to the next step.
                    This happened with my new worgen warrior, but nothing got messed up in questing or leveling. Just the guide needing its comments updated is all.
                    The mobs are the same level, the quests are still do-able.... its just an inconvinience.
                    Happened to me starting around level 26 and was an ocassional problem until level 38.
                    But like I said, there should be zero problems to you moving on in the guide.
                    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                    X