OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My level is ahead of where am I suppose to be.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My level is ahead of where am I suppose to be.

Hi guys,I have a question. Im at level 46 on my mage half way to 47 but my guide is still set all at the end of 45, so Is it recommended that I should skip a few quests to get cought up to my level or should I just keep going with it? Because I dont really want to skip a lot of the questes since a lot of them have a lot of gold and Items I can get. I just dont want to mess up the guide.

Thank you.

Originally posted by littled View Post
    Hi guys,I have a question. Im at level 46 on my mage half way to 47 but my guide is still set all at the end of 45, so Is it recommended that I should skip a few quests to get cought up to my level or should I just keep going with it? Because I dont really want to skip a lot of the questes since a lot of them have a lot of gold and Items I can get. I just dont want to mess up the guide.

Thank you.
    Keep plugging away at it.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

One or two levels ahead of the guide should be no problem. Especially at higher levels you still get good XP and gold for even green quests.

Comment

This what I do when playing my mage that is ahead of the guide.Right now my mage is lvl 50 but i'm in the lvl 46 or 47 quests.I go ahead and complete the loremaster achievement for the zone i'm in once that is done then when I have to accept a new quest I right click the quest to see if it has any quests chained to it.If it doesn't have too many then I move the guide forward myself and eventually I get to the next zone with no problems so far.
        You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Working...
        X