Getting told to grind with 25% or more to go in your level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting told to grind with 25% or more to go in your level

Occasionally, you'll be like a bar away from leveling and the guide will tell you to grind the rest of the way. That's not really a problem. However, I've noticed a few times that the guide will tell me to grind when I'm a good way off from leveling. (Once I was only 30-something% into my current level!) When and if this occurs, I've found that the guide has simply gotten off track for whatever reason and right-clicking the lightning bolt to reinitiate SIS will fix it, pulling up quests for you to do instead of grinding.

One thing you can do to help reduce this is to go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and adjust the slider to 3 or 4. The team are working on trying to get this fixed. Most of the time it's a missing or improperly placed ding step that causes this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You can prevent many problems by going into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the "allow levels ahead" slider a bit to the right so that the SIS will not immediately try to skip quests if you are a bit ahead of the guide.
      What you describe can be a small problem caused by not properly linked quests in earlier guide versions that now have been fixed and therefore will not skipped again when restarting with SIS.
      Thanks for pointing this out as this may help others that encounter the same.

Comment

Working...
      X